By using earth-friendly products and practices, our CLEANCO ECO Program benefits not just our client partners, but our fellow inhabitants on this planet. It’s our commitment to use only commercial cleaning products and equipment that have a low environmental impact, while at the same time being highly effective.
Our CLEANCO ECO program includes:
- Using environmentally safe practices in all of our commercial cleaning and janitorial services in order to eliminate building occupants’ exposure to potentially hazardous contaminants.
- Selecting products that offer superior cleaning effectiveness, while also meeting or exceeding state and federal environmental regulations.
- Replacing petroleum-based products with less toxic options.
- Recycling containers and laundering mop heads, instead of throwing them away.
- Using water and plant-based products that are readily biodegradable, ammonia-free, non-VOC and non-toxic.
- All CLEANCO vehicles are Flex-Fuel capable, which allows them to run on either gasoline or ethanol.
For complete Sustainability Program details, please contact us.
For copies of Globally Harmonized System Sheets (MSDS) click here.
Attain LEED Certification for your facility.
At CLEANCO, our knowledge of maintenance and sustainability practices can help you accrue LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points and attain certification.
Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED provides commercial and residential building owners and operators with guidelines for implementing green building design, construction, operations, and maintenance solutions. LEED measures how well a community, a building, or a structure performs in terms of environmental issues, such as water efficiency, carbon emissions, indoor environment quality, energy savings, and resource management.